intj. 15. Hey I'm Tanisha. Really i want beauty whether that's in fandoms, photography or textposts. This is my personal blog. Have fun roaming.
Elephants walking through a rain forest.
this is so precious they look tiny
i thought they were bunnies… o.O
This is the single best Ask Amy response I’ve ever read
i love it when people who do shit things write in asks to validate their shittiness and it backfires. It feeds me
Wait but hear me out
- ravenclaws that hate studying and procrastinate every assignment
- hufflepuffs that curse like sailors and that look like they could definitely fuck you up if they wanted to
- slytherin that are really nice and sweet who constantly ask how your days going and if you need help with something
- gryffindor that are scared to kill the spider in the corner of their rooms because who knows if that shit can fly or if it’ll attack you
Dude, as a kid, i used to be like “what is she saying. it’s so smart omfg” but like 6 years later i realize that it’s actually the most general algebraic principle and i am sixteen
Little dog trying to sleep on big dog
I think the “women are mysterious” thing can also come from:
1) Women actually being quite clear, but not telling men what they want to hear. ”She said she doesn’t want to talk to me? So many mixed messages and confusing signals!”
2) Women not having cheat codes. ”I tried being nice, and she didn’t have sex with me. I tried being an asshole, and she didn’t have sex with me. Come on, there’s got to be some kind of solution to this puzzle!”
3) Women not being a hive mind. ”First a woman told me that she likes guys with big muscles. Then the very next day a woman told me she thinks muscles aren’t attractive at all. Make up your mind, women!”
4) An individual woman doing something confusing, and instead of asking “why is she doing this now?” men ask “why do women always do this?”
I just wanted to take a nice walk around the neighborhood.